RickSteves

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Should I stay or should I go?

Posted on 5:13 PM by Unknown
-
That is the question. A glimmer of light brims the horizon of my house hunting ventures. I finally connected with a room for let and, as of this evening, the fellow and I have agreed to meet and shake hands on it. (I tell you, it's so much simpler dealing with men.) Still, am holding my breath and crossing my fingers. Who knows, right? Maybe he disapproves of my writings, too.
For now, at least, yesterday's plans of bidding auf wiedersehen to Berlin next week are...pushed down the list a bit. But just a bit.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in apartment/house hunting, germany, homosexual agenda, racism, single male, travel | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • (no title)
    There is a time for departure even when there is no certain place to go. - Tennessee Williams
  • The 'ol homo art ploy
    One of the more common cons I encounter has to do with modeling. Every homosexual with a shutter-eye likes to think of himself as a photogr...
  • Ditched the world counter
    - I removed the visitor counter from this page a couple of days back because its script was slowing down my computer and becoming too much o...
  • Berolina Backpacker (Berlin - Charlottenburg)
    - Last year I wrote about my stay here ( earlier review ). This time around the rates were a little higher, but still very cheap, and inclu...
  • Freaky masturbatory stalker
    -   I was walking home late last night. Very late. No one else was out, the streets were blotched with shadows and blanketed with silence, ...
  • (no title)
    It is not worthwhile to go around the world to count the cats in Zanzibar Henry David Thoreau
  • Linzer torte & other goodies
    - Having read an offhand reference to Linzer torte (also spelled as one word) in a recent email I was keen to try this regional delicacy. S...
  • My President just won Nobel Peace Prize
  • H.I. Hostel (Santa Monica)
    - Hostelling International Santa Monica  (H.I.) is what you'd expect of it: professional, organized, clean comfortable and centrally loc...
  • " Avoiding the downfall "

Categories

  • apartment/house hunting (12)
  • athletics (31)
  • Austria (14)
  • barcelona (4)
  • bed bug (2)
  • bodybuilding (16)
  • book (27)
  • Border patrol (28)
  • budget hotel (15)
  • bullfighting (2)
  • california (29)
  • canada (31)
  • conspiracy (18)
  • Czech Republic (1)
  • drugs (10)
  • england (16)
  • europe crap (36)
  • fine art/culture (76)
  • food (46)
  • gadgets (18)
  • germany (110)
  • global (23)
  • Greece (5)
  • Guatemala (2)
  • health (31)
  • homosexual agenda (11)
  • hostel (36)
  • humor (37)
  • international hostel (23)
  • Italy (15)
  • Latin America (74)
  • madrid (6)
  • male model (12)
  • Memories of Europe (38)
  • mexico (104)
  • misc/humor (112)
  • money (3)
  • movie (9)
  • munich (3)
  • museum/gallery (22)
  • music (22)
  • Netherlands (6)
  • new rules (12)
  • new york (17)
  • Obama (4)
  • oregon (2)
  • poetry (4)
  • quotation (23)
  • racism (51)
  • scotland (11)
  • single male (172)
  • spain (10)
  • Tijuana (2)
  • tourist scam (13)
  • tourist scam. single male (19)
  • travel (148)
  • Turkey (8)
  • turkish bath (1)
  • ugly feminists (6)
  • usa crap (30)
  • vallarta (1)
  • YMCA (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (90)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2012 (65)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2011 (40)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ▼  2010 (173)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ▼  July (29)
      • Porky & Bess 75th Anniversary (Berlin)
      • I shall stay
      • Should I stay or should I go?
      • Freaky masturbatory stalker
      • Screw ya Volkshochschule (Berlin)
      • Birds of a feather prefer to flock together
      • No match for a friend of a friend
      • A friend sent me the below snapshot and all I can ...
      • A day of buying, buying, buying
      • Berolina Backpacker (Berlin - Charlottenburg)
      • The Doors When You're Strange
      • 36 Rooms (Berlin - Kreuzberg)
      • At the end, regret only what you didn't doCharlie ...
      • - Believe it or not, some countries do not believ...
      • I'm gone take my clothes off
      • Something fishy with U.S. State Dept and passports
      • Part way there on house-hunting
      • Barefoot Bandit apprehended
      • Hunting for housing in Berlin
      • RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
      • I like this guy!
      • Prince came to Berlin & now Internet dead
      • RULES OF TRAVEL
      • No trouble going through UK & EU
      • Sunday brunch, tipping, unlimited mimosas (NYC)
      • I went to wrestling practice today
      • RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
      • RULES OF TRAVEL
      • Greetings from Germany !!
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (39)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (97)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (35)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (1)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile